Jennifer M. Smith, P.C.
I take great pride in my 20+ year track record assisting Michigan families in achieving best possible outcomes when it relates to children and property.
Let me know how I can help you and your family. Please include your preferred method and time of contact
• 22 + years’ experience
• University of Michigan Ann Arbor 1989
• University of Detroit Mercy Law School 1994
• Member of State Bar of Michigan
• Family law section of the State Bar of Michigan
• Society of Family Law Attorneys
• Admitted to practice in Texas in 2005
• Member State Bar of Texas
• Admitted to practice in the Michigan court of appeals and Federal court
• Volunteer for Family Law Assistance project – for low income people who are in abusive relationships and/or unable to afford legal services
• Pro Bono and reduced fees for the less fortunate