Smart, aggressive fighter for many of your legal needs:
family law including divorce, child support, child custody, spousal support, property settlements ; criminal matters including drunk driving, drug possession, traffic violations, domestic violence; collection and other civil/business matters; real estate matters and probate, including guardianships, conservatorships, wills, trusts and estates.
• 22 + years’ experience
• Graduated from University of Michigan Ann Arbor 1989
• University of Detroit Mercy Law School 1994
• Member of State Bar of Michigan
• Family law section of the State Bar of Michigan
• Society of Family Law Attorneys
• Admitted to practice in Texas in 2005
• Member State Bar of Texas
• Admitted to practice in the Michigan court of appeals and Federal court
• Volunteer for Family Law Assistance project – for low income people who are in abusive relationships and/or unable to afford legal services
• Pro Bono and reduced fees for the less fortunate
Hire me before your spouse does!
Do not put your future in the hands of just any attorney. You need the best! I will work diligently, aggressively, competently and compassionately to give you the best representation in your family law matters, including divorce, child custody, parenting time, child support, paternity, step-parent adoption, termination of parental rights and other matters.
Know your rights! Don’t trust the prosecution or the court to be on your side. You need someone to fight for you!
"Integrity, sensed the minute I met Jennifer."
"Grateful for her!"
CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST